[3830] CQ160 CW OM7M Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 31 04:34:18 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN,OM3PA,OM3PC,OM5RW,OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Slovakia

Total:  QSOs = 1480  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 87  Total Score = 1,123,977

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Equipments FT1000MP + PPA
Antennas: 2xHALF SLOPER, 2 phased beverages to USA, 2 phased beverages to JA
          Single beverage to OC,AF,SA

Missed a lot of MULTs what we heard(N7DD(AZ),N7JW(UT),K0KX(MN),W0BH(KS))
and 8P9NX,VQ9LA,B1Z,BA4RF,T77C.
Highlight: We never heard ZL via LONG PATH but it was too late for calling.
Congrats goes to ZL4AA.
Anyway had a good time and thanks for calling us. Congratulation goes to TOP
station.

CU in ARRL