[3830] YV Day NG7Z SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 8 21:36:07 EDT 2007

                    Venezuelan Independence Day Contest, SSB/CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:    3     0      1
   20:    8     0      2
---------------------------
Total:   11     0      3  Total Score = 60

What's to say? Lousy conditions, few stations heard up here in the PNW. I worked
K4BAI and his S/N was 104, N4DA had 177, so I know there was activity. I just
didn't hear much up this way. Hopefully the solar cycle is bottomed and we're
on the way back to better conditions, albeit slowly. Next weekend is the IARU
and I'll have my new beam and tower running. Looking forward to hearing much
better than the wire antenna I've been stuck with since the Dec windstorm which
destroyed my little Hexbeam. 73 and see you next weekend with a BIG signal.....I
hope.
Paul NG7Z