[3830] YV Day N4PN SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 8 23:46:04 EDT 2007

                    Venezuelan Independence Day Contest, SSB/CW

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MACON,GA

---------------------------
Total:   78    2551   120  Total Score = 487,440

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Glad this is a "world-wide" contest. Would have been real QRS if could only
work YV stations. Thanks to all of the stations that answered my plea on
SSB. Many good DX stations called including; JW, DU, VR, E51, FO, 9K2,
VQ9, HS, E20, UN, and others.
Thanks to John, K4BAI, for jumping all over the place with me on 80-10
on both modes = 10 Q's..
Surprise was 10 meters again this week with Europeans calling in with
nice signals..(I1POR, G0SXC, 2E0PXV, MI0BBF) between 1509 and 1520 UTC.
20 meters was crazy on Sunday with stations coming in over the pole from
Asia and stations in the surrounding states S9!! Even other GA stations
were very strong.
Thanks to all and CU next weekend in the IARU.
73, Paul, N4PN