[3830] DL-DX RTTY DL6JZ SOAB-24 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 9 14:52:37 EDT 2007

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: DL6JZ
Operator(s): DL6JZ
Station: DL6JZ

Class: SOAB-24 LP
QTH: Oderberg
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

   80:   78   743    24
   40:  155  1626    45
   20:  197  2252    62
   15:   64   655    27
   10:   20   198    11
-------------------------
Total:  514  5474   169  Total Score = 925,106

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

It was a nice weekend again. I could not use my amplifier because it is out of
work yet. But I had a lot of fun anyway. The conds were as expected. 40 m and
20 m were the best bands, the conds on 10 m allowed some short skip QSOs.
The highlight was OJ0 on 80 m, 40 m and 20 m, my first RTTY-contacts with
Market Reef. The lowlight was that I could work UA9 on 20 m only. I use to work
this DXCC on all bands in almost all contests. I missed GU0SUP on 40 m only.
Thanks to all for the QSOs and hope to see you soon.
73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ