[3830] IARU WF3C(@W4MLB) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 14 22:09:49 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WF3C
Operator(s): WF3C
Station: W4MLB

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: FL

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:   12      1      6
   20:   80     90     32
   15:   14      7     10
   10:    7      0      4
---------------------------
Total:  113     98     52  Total Score = 33,956

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to AF4Z and PCARS for the use of the club station.

TS850 + Harris RF103A Amp @ 1KW
Moseley Pro67C @ 60'
Inverted Vee @ 58'
Writelog

I had some trouble getting everything set back up from Field Day when I arrived
at the club station around 1830Z, but once that was resolved the only persistent
problem I experienced was between the keyboard and the chair (otherwise known as
the "ID 10 T" error).

Many thanks to everyone who slowed down to answer my CQ, especially if it took
me a couple of tries to complete the QSO.

73,
Chris WF3C