[3830] IARU NS3T SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 08:42:38 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Zone 8

  160:   17      0      4       2
   80:   35      4      5       2
   40:   96     12      9      10
   20:   85     22      9      10
   15:   38      9      6       3
   10:   27     14      6       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  298     61     39      27  Total Score = 45,210

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

For some reason, I decided a few days ago that I would try the QRP Mixed
category.
It worked out pretty good really.  I was able to call CQ on just about every
band for a few contacts here and there.  Yeah, S&P was a little more difficult,
but it was fine.  Most of my op time was after the family went to bed.  I caught
an hour nap when things got real slow overnight.

Best DX on SSB was ZL1V on 20 meters - how he heard me, I don't know!
On CW it was LR4A on 40 meters after sunrise here.

Thanks to everyone for all the Q's!

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net

TS-2000's