[3830] IARU W5VX M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 10:03:01 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W5VX
Operator(s): NA5C, NR5R, W5VX
Station: W5VX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: STX

  160:    2      0      2       0
   80:    9      0      4       1
   40:  194      0     21       4
   20:  400    362     25      23
   15:  153     51     16      12
   10:   26     12      5       3
-------------------------------------
Total:  784    425     73      43  Total Score = 429,548

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I decided to open the station to anyone that wanted to come operate. We had a
good time, and I decided that I was not going to stay up all night. Went to bed
at midnight. Not a lot of DX, but action was pretty hot with runs to the US on
20 and 40. 10 was a bust with very little activity and had only 200 Qs on 15.

I always forget that I am going to have to listen to a lot of QRN for this
contest. I should have gotten on 80 PH and worked a mult or two.

Come on sunspots!!

Bill, W5VX