[3830] IARU NG9T(@K8IR) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 10:17:59 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NG9T
Operator(s): K8IR W9JJC
Station: K8IR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MI

  160:   22             4       0
   80:   78      2      8       4
   40:  118     12     14      12
   20:  213    205     21      21
   15:   68      7     10      10
   10:   31     30      3       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  530    256     60      47  Total Score = 171,842

Club: BAY AREA WIRELESS

Comments:

All phone QSO's by 11 year old W9JJC, including a couple of nice 20 meter runs.
CW by grandpa K8IR. About the same number of QSO's as last year, but points snd
mults down.  The low bands were unusually quiet for mid-summer. The only 6
bander was K4BAI.

Lost an hour finding a new buzz on 80 meters. Turned out to be the power supply
in the bedroom surround sound system the xyl gave me for my birthday in May.
Needless to say she was back to only two audio channels from the TV for the
duration of the contest.