[3830] IARU K2SX SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 10:48:09 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: SC

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   63     0       7       9
   40:  111     0      14      17
   20:  287     0      19      23
   15:  138     0      11      11
   10:   65     0       5       1
-------------------------------------

Nice to hear 15 and 10 open, even if only short skip altho some EU on 15.  Had
three major thunder/lightening storms during the day that forced me to run for
the hills (there aren't many of those in this part of the country).  Then, I
had to go out for most of the evening so limited amopunt of time to operate.
Was real happy with the rate though given my limited antenna farm (one
vertical).