[3830] IARU DJ8OG(@DJ6QT) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 15 13:28:24 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DJ8OG
Operator(s): DJ8OG, DJ6QT
Station: DJ6QT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO40NJ

  160:   35      43    30
   80:   56     178    38
   40:   60     102    40
   20:   63     443    63
   15:   56     270    49
   10:   50     216    37
-------------------------------------
Total:  320    1252   257       0  Total Score = 979,170

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Walter, DJ6QT for the station.
This year we were Multi Op from his station, condx were not so good like last
year, not many good openings to the US and JA, but lots of short skip with
German stations peaking 20 over S9 in on 20m from north DL. We hat not really
good antennas for the low bands thru the storm Kyrill in january. We didnt
fixed the antennas yet.
Anyway very nice (HOT) WX and a nice weekend with contesting, cu again next
contest ...