[3830] IARU ZP0R(ZP5AZL) SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 18 10:57:35 EDT 2007

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ZP0R
Operator(s): ZP5AZL
Station: ZP5AZL

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: PARAGUAY

   40:   0     165     16      17
   20:   0     265     21      16
   15:   0     515     21      29
   10:   0      30      4       7
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     975     62      69  Total Score = 586,880

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A difficult week before the contest, with flue conspire to me to do a better
effort, my trhoat only resist the first 12 hours..then i past to the S&P
activity due to the pain.
Ten opening was very short saturday afternoon, but allowed to put some
mults..again 15 meter was the money band..the 15 meter setup.of thre stack
monoband pay again his fees !! was on 15 for about 10 hours..then move to
20..with stay for a couple of hours with nice conditions to Eu..then move to
40..and the odisey beguin..there is much a diference runing a kilowat than only
100 watts on 40..so never generate a decent pileups and some Europeans guys not
hear me..:-( try to come back to 20..but conditions to USA wasn´t good so move
again to 40..contiune S&P..This winter in Paraguay is extremely cold compare
with winter before..remember some times that i have to use the AC in Iaru
contest !! hihi..anyway..was a great contest with lot of friend meeting again o
the air..also want  to Thanks all that come back to my cq call and said  sorry
to those people i can´t hear .

Untill next contest
Tom
ZP0R