[3830] CoQP N0AC(@N0AC/0) SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 19 13:42:53 EDT 2007

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC/0

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CO

----------------------------
Total:  100     0       0  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,000

Location, location, location. I do not have a good one. My summer QTH is at
7100' elevation but that is in the Big Thompson Canyon and everything goes up
from here. It's hard to get signals in and out. The going was tough and slow.

I tried to boot up my logging computer this morning only to find the lightning
strike that started a fire up the canyon also took out my computer. My
QSO/mult/total is a guess. I only remember working about three Colorado
counties.

Bill, N0AC