[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 19 23:25:45 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 20

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX

  160:   0      0
   80:  11      6
   40:  22     14
   20:  25     13
-------------------
Total:  58     33  Total Score = 1,914

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great activity. Lots of getting beat out as a result. My friend N9NB beat me out
to N4OGW on 40 meters. That wire must work, Ted!

Got off to an unusually good start with K6VVA and K0UK on 20...not the usual
oh-for-five to start.

QSOs per ten minute segments: 21-20-17

Had some problems hearing and being heard on 80. Called some CQs on 160 the
last two minutes but nil. K9BGL was loud on 160 but wrong sequence.

Good to hear W0BH in ID of all places, but we trade that rare one for the
absence of KS. So come on back home, Bob!

The bands were quiet here. Congrats to N9CK for the good ears award on 80. I
missed CA on 80 as usual.

Nice job by N7FO in AZ. Good to hear N5DX back on-very loud here on all bands
from AR.

Most-worked station awards:

8 QSOs  (!!!) N5DX
5 QSOs        W5JAW and N7FO
4 QSOs        Nada
3 QSOs        N9CK, W4NZ, K7SS, K7NV, and N4OGW

Another great litle NS. Tnx NCCC and the super ops.

Jim N3BB