[3830] CQWW VHF NG7Z SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 22 17:08:28 EDT 2007

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  15     4
    2:   8     3
-------------------
Total:  23     7  Total Score = 252

Well, for my first VHF contest, I was sorely disappointed. However, the one
bright spot was a 6M contact to OR. That was the best I could do. Part of the
equation was a conflict in contests. I also operated in the RTTY contest on HF.
So it was back and forth between rigs. Most of the time, I had the VHF radio on
in the background listening to the 6M calling freq.
Chatting with the other operators on VHF, I guess there wasn't much going on
anyway.
I just put up a new tower and beams for HF and VHF. I was hoping to give the
VHF beams a good workout to see how they played. Will have to wait and see.
73 Paul NG7Z