[3830] NAQP RTTY VY2LI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 23 12:20:30 EDT 2007

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): >4

   15:    2     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  119    58  Total Score = 6,902

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Summer contesting is really difficult for me...many visitors,summer
socializing,etc.Got off the golf course about the time the contest started and
was not able to get started until after 24:00,then had to get station
organized,Writelog booted,etc.After that, I was pretty well whipped and didn't
have much left in the tank;in fact, I had to catch a cat nap around 23:30
local,so my rates were really miserable.Hope we were able to add the VY2 mult
to your log,73,Bill