[3830] NAQP RTTY AD6ZJ

Loren Hunt lorenphunt at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 15:04:09 EDT 2007

       NAQPRTTY Score Summary Sheet
    Operator(s) : AD6ZJ
            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : LOREN CA
      Gridsquare : DM13JE

            Name : Loren Hunt
     ARRL Section : SDG
       Club/Team : SCCC #1
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.7.7

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5      36      36   17
           7     101     101   34
          14     179     179   44
          21      38      38   21
          28       1      1    1
       Total     355     355  117
   Score : 41,535
     Rig : FT1000MP
Antennas : Tribander barely off the roof.
         : vertical on 40 and 80

I attempted to work the full 10 hours. The first 1.5
hours were painfully slow so I took my break 1.5 hours
into it. After my (first) break I had just logged my
first call when I realized I took a 1:58 break. So I
had a dinner break later...
10M was a bust as I discovered RF in the shack while
making my one call. Since 10M would barely be open I
decided to fix the rf after the contest. I had several
good runs of 60+ Q's/hour.

I had my 3 year old son in the shack most of the
contest and it never failed - when I was getting lots
of calls he needed help with his
toy/lunch/drink/toilet run/spilled drink/what are
these buttons on the radio for?/I'm hungry/can we swim
now?/the wheel broke off my car fix it NOW. All lots
of fun while working a pileup.

Until next time
73
AD6ZJ, Loren