[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 27 00:25:21 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jul 27

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   3      3
   40:  22     18
   20:  35     17
-------------------
Total:  62     39  Total Score = 2,418

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Sad to see this ladder end... Found my weeks centering around Thursday at 7:30.
Want to complement the NCCC gang for doing such a great job of starting and
growing the NS into what it has become today. Its so cool to cram all that
excitement, speed, band changes, new mults, and all the ups and downs of a
contest experience into just 30 minutes! NS has it all (except for falling
asleep on the desk at 4AM)!! Thanks also to K7RI for hosting me as a guest op,
and to W7OM for being there every week for that rare WA mult on all bands, even
though we are 50 db over 9 with each other...and in that tiny NS window. (By the
way, DID notice more spreading out this week..thanks VVA ! ..even found empty
slots around .040 on 20 and 40). MY BEST SCORE YET this week. Lots of juicy
mults that seemed to fall into the log, one  after the other. I think spreading
out helped make more mults workable. (welcome to new mult K0IO in IA). Many
stalwarts heard and missed, ie K4BAI, K6VVA, W0YK, W7WHY, VA7ST.  Thanks to all
NSers for such GREAT FUN!