[3830] IOTA VE7NH SO12Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 30 19:19:36 EDT 2007

                    IOTA Contest

Call: VE7NH
Operator(s): VE7NH
Station: VE7NH

Class: SO12Mixed LP
QTH: pender island b.c.

   80:    5       0       0        0
   40:   87      15       0        0
   20:  217      25       1        1
   15:    0       0       0        0
   10:    0       0       0        0
Total:  309      40       1        1  Total Score = 64,698

8 Hours, 310 QSO's from approx 1200 CQ's !!!!   Condx pathetic over here,
and my local Power Line Noise going strong as usual.  Very few EU worked,
and those were very strong.  JA's missing, and only a couple from Oceania.
I think for the West coast, the start and finish times are not too suitable,
but you can't please everybody.   Sorry I missed out a lot of USA due to
sigs being under the Power Line noise.  Hopefully an Inspector will come
this week and try to locate it, (or I should say them, because they come
from all directions according to my beams).  However did manage to work
seven new IOTA's.  Hopefully will collect their QSL cards.
Wait till next year!!
73/Doug
VE7NH