[3830] WPX CW YT5T(YT1XX) SO(A)SB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 1 15:51:53 EDT 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: YT5T
Operator(s): YT1XX
Station: YU1EXY

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: Belgrade

   40: 1533

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

I was tired first night and I was not able to run faster. In the morning I had
170 qsos less than Ivan YU1LA and 150 qsos less then Miki YU1AU who operated as
YT5A. I was reaching them during the next hours. Ivan was unreachable till the
end. Anyway, I'm satisfied with my score. I want to thank to my radio club
YU1EXY / 4O1A / YT0A and our president Zoran YU1EW / WX0X who allowed me to
operate from our contest location for the second time. Equipment worked
flawlessly. Unfortunately, our beverage system is dismantled at the moment
because during the summer time farmers  sowing corn on the fields around us. It
was really handicap being without beverages. TS940S/PIEXX, PC with Winkey, GPRS
internet, home made LPA 1.5kW, 4 el. OWA yagi @ 20m did a good job. Of course,