[3830] AlQP W1UE SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 3 18:50:52 EDT 2007

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MA

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    8      0      0
   40:   44      9      0
   20:   41     47      0
   15:    5      0      0
   10:    3      2      0
---------------------------
Total:  101     58     45  Total Score = 13,614

Mults- 26 on SSB, 45 on CW.
N1MM didn't handle the mults correctly- it gave mults per band, not mults per
mode.  I reworked the score to be in line with what the web site said.

Nice activity from the mobiles, but after the first 2 hours I ran out of fixed
stations to work.  There was enough activity for AL stations that many ops
didn't want to QSY, but I sat on 15 and/or 10M for half an hour, calling CQ,
and worked very few stations.  Both 10 and 15M were open to AL from W1, but few
in AL were there!

Congrats to the organizers, and thanks for the Qs.

Dennis W1UE