[3830] WPX CW OL7D M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 4 16:47:58 EDT 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL7D
Operator(s): OK1TD, OK1DTP, OK1DZR, OK2GG
Station: OL7D

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Velka Javorska

   20: 1157

Missing a lot of QSOs by 6 hours delay due to a huge thunderstorms around our
QTH. To prevent damaging RX inputs of our TRX and big QRN, we switched them off
and disconect ant. Good job from our new 2 el. Yagi on 7MHz. Many thanks to all
for points and hope to meet you again. Special thanks to David OK1DTP, and his
father Jirka OK1TD, for managing the team for this contest, building up the
antennas and all needed support.

73 de Ludek, OK1DZR on behalf of OL7D contest group