[3830] AlQP K4Z/M(KC4HW) SO Mobile+Driver LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jun 9 13:51:15 EDT 2007

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: K4Z/M
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: K4Z/M

Class: SO Mobile+Driver LP
QTH: AL

---------------------------
Total:  382     0      53  Total Score = 20,246

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Worked 18 counties.  My YL was the driver.  We had a very long ride... 805
miles.  We operated only on 20M and 40M.  Lot of effort but hope that everyone
enjoyed the AQP.

We are working on the rules for 2008, hopefully you will find it better next
year.

Please submit your logs to kc4hw[at]alabamaqsoparty[dot]org or via US Mail to
my QRZ address.

Thanks again to all the participated and for those that tolerated my constant
request for repeats..

73

Jim/KC4HW