[3830] ANARTS K4GMH SOST HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 10 20:25:19 EDT 2007

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOST HP
QTH: VA

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   64   573    16
   20:  180  2497    38
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  244  3070    54  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,474,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society for
sponsoring
another ANARTS RTTY Contest.  Your effort over the years is appreciated.

Also, thanks to all who were kind enough to work me.  Sorry did not have any
more time for the Contest - just the last four hours.  Several family
obligations, finishing up some ant. work started during the week preceding the
Contest and a bad thunderstorm at the start of the Contest took away any
operating time until the last four hours.  Enjoyed the time I did get to
operate.