[3830] ANARTS NP3D/NY2(EW1AR) SOST HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 10 22:49:44 EDT 2007

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: NP3D/NY2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: SOST HP
QTH: FN32

   80:   35   124    13
   40:  143  1228    35
   20:  365  4911    67
   15:   50   412    20
   10:   22    81    10
-------------------------
Total:  615  6756   145  Continents = 6  Total Score = 5,878,220

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting propagation. 80 meters were OK, 40 and 20 meters were good as usual.
15 and 10 meters looked dead, but when I asked guys to QSY on those bands, we
made QSO's easily within US. Thanks to all fellows who QSY'd on my requests, I
only missed W5 on 10 and 15 meters and W6 on 10 meters.
Just got rid of IC756PROIII and operated on my 4 years old Kenwood TS570DG - I
like this Radio, feel no difference (except price, of course) in comparison
with PROIII.
This is ANARTS Contest, but where were al VK stations?? I only worked VK4UC on
two bands, thats it.
Thanks to the sponsors of ANARTS Contest, we all had fun. Very nice Contest.
73's Andrei NP3D/NY2