[3830] ARRL June VHF K3TD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 10 23:35:18 EDT 2007

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K3TD
Operator(s): K3TD
Station: K3TD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM10dq

    6:  14     13
    2:   1      1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  15     14  Total Score = 210

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not much time to operate due to family visiting from out of town.  Nice 6 meter
opening here during the last 45 minutes of the contest.  My first VHF operation
since moving to the new QTH 18 months ago.  Used it as an opportunity to take my
Par Omniangle antennas out of storage.  Setup was temporary - antennas mounted
on a 10' mast sitting in a tripod at ground level 10' behind the house.  Final
QSO was with W4NH, the Fourlanders Contest Team I contested with back in the
1990s - nice to find them on!

6 meters
IC-756Pro2, OA-50 antenna @ 10', 100 watts

2 meters