[3830] ARRL June VHF K9MU/9 Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 11 22:21:55 EDT 2007

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K9MU/9
Operator(s): K9MU
Station: K9MU/9

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN46if
Operating Time (hrs): +/- 12

    6:  58     31
    2:  30     14
  222:   3      3
  432:   2      2
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  93     50  Total Score = 4,900

I operated from my cabin in northern Wisconsin (EN46). Fishing and 807's filled
the void that the terrible conditions and low activity created. I made a few
QSO's with N9TTX/R on 222 and 432 Mhz using my 2m beam. Best QSO was with KM0T
on 50 Mhz CW... good ears Mike! The most memorable QSO was with fellow CVVHF
member N0EDV/8 who was portable on Brockway Mountain in EN67. I only got about
30  minutes of Sunday afternoon Es before I had to pack the gear up and head
home. The EN46 locale seems to be a powerful spot for VHF contests and will
most likely be my home for future ones.

73,

Justin K9MU