[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 14 23:13:25 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 15

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   2      1
   40:   8      5
   20:  19      8
-------------------
Total:  30     15  Total Score = 450

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Yikes! I got to the radio a minute late, and then couldn't break
any pileups to get started. Finally I got the ball rolling. Lots of
loud guys in the East like K4BAI and N2NL, but I couldn't get in.
There also seemed to be 9's everywhere working each other. Sounded
like fun... Long before sunset, I moved up to 40m for a few contacts.
I saved a few minutes for 80m, but I had a lot of noise - so I made a
desperate move to 160m and worked my first 160m QSO (Thanks Ed)!

Thanks for the fun!  Mork K6UFO

Yaesu FT-1000MP
2el yagi on 20m
big wire loop and tuner on 40m, 80m and 160m