[3830] NCCC Sprint NS3T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 17 21:55:34 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 15

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:   8      7
   40:  10      6
   20:   9      5
-------------------
Total:  29     20  Total Score = 580

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just did not perform well for a variety of reasons this past week.

For those who want to read my excuses, they include working until
about two minutes before the contest started, wildly changing feed
lines in the first minute of the Sprint when I realized I was still
set up for the ARRL June VHF contest from the weekend before, not
getting my bandpass filters in line properly, etc etc.

I missed the previous week because of work and I should probably
have just kept the radio off this time as well.  If you're not
focused, then you have two choices - keep the radio off, or just
sit back, smile and be happy that you're on the radio and not
worry about your score!

Next time I'll try to pick one of those, rather than try to compete
and feel like a moron because you stunk.

                            NS LADDER 1.16 - NS3T
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
160M:
 1 NC   2 WI
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
80M:
 1 GA   2 MA   3 MD   4 MI   5 MS   6 NC   7 TN
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40M:
 1 CA   2 IN   3 MA   4 MS   5 TX   6 WI
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________