[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 21 23:20:50 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 22

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  14     11
   20:  24      6
-------------------
Total:  39     18  Total Score = 702

20m was horrible, only Texans and west coast, few 4s or 9s; heard W9RE once, I
think. Stayed there due to the rate but for score, shudda gone to 40m sooner.
40m was too noisy but at least there were lots more than just Texans  ;o
Including VE4XT; thanks, Kelly! Went to 80 too late, too, just to get more
mults. I think this was my most number of QSOs ever but due to the lousy mult
count on 20, I knew I wouldn't break 1000.

Forgot to switch bands from the SNS on N1MM when the NS started, so all my 20m
Qs got listed under 7 MHz, so I put 40m Qs under 14 MHz  8-(((((((  Still got
flustered a few times (read: flabbergasted N1MM which sat there and pouted till
I fixed an entry) and several times, had to ask for repeats due to QSB on both
bands. Another first was working K7SS not once, but TWICE, and on both 20 and
40   8-)))  VA7ST sounded fine on 40, as did W7OM and K6UFO. VE4XT was VERY
strong  ========8-O

SNS: Not many seemed to be on, and cndx to the west coast were lousy; but still
worked:
Band    QSOs   Mults
40        1      1
20       10      6