[3830] NCCC Sprint W5JAW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 22 00:05:42 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 22

Call: W5JAW
Operator(s): W5JAW
Station: W5JAW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  14     11
   20:  33     18
-------------------
Total:  51     33  Total Score = 1,683

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R Carolina Windom @ 30 ft

Had good luck on 20, where I stayed for the first 18 minutes.  Probably too
long, as my 40 m Q's and mults were way down from last week.  Got beat on 40,
my best band, a lot. Was on 80 only a couple of minutes, as QRN was terrible
again.  Still, I think this was my highest score, if not highest QSO count.

It was great to work several new (at least to me) faces.  Fewer dupes than most
weeks.  This was a nice break from the drudgery of house remodeling chores that
we are enduring.

73,
Jim, 'jaw