[3830] ARRL FD K6VVA 1E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 28 09:13:39 EDT 2007

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: 1E LP
QTH: RF Hole

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   59     0       0  Total Score = 112

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just a brief shakedown cruise to test all my new portable/expedition/emergency
Solar system components hooked together on Sunday Morning.  Nothing blew up!

169 CW Q's & 57 Sections as the CW op for a few hours at the local CDF EOC on
Saturday with my TS-480 & a resident R7000 plus my makeshift extended 80m
mobile antenna on the SUV (facility callsign used was W6HUL).

When I setup about 2200 UTC, only 2 weak watery signals were heard on 20m CW
which was a shocker.  Fortunately as time passed others appeared.  Bizarre.

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA