[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 28 23:36:00 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 29

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      5
   40:  23     15
   20:  27     11
-------------------
Total:  56     31  Total Score = 1,736

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not my best night. Started out getting beat out to every CA station I called the
first minute on 20. Few mults on 20 for the relative large number of QSOs.
40 was OK, but my beverages are kaput on 80 due to tree limbs crashing on them
and breaking them in the recent storms, so I was deaf there. My apologies to
several who called. Simply was not able to hear on 80. Didn't even go to 160 at
the end so missed W0BH and N4OGW and friends there.

Nice numbers posted along the way by several including K9BGL, W5JAW, KZ5D,
N9CK, N4AF, N4OGW, K7NV, N2NT, etc. There will be some nice results tonight.

Nice going by the Texas posse of W5JAW, K5OT, and N5NZ on his "killer"
Butternut vertical.

Listened for KA3DRR but "nary a peep" as we say.

Stations worked most often:

5 QSOs: N9CK
4 QSOs: W5JAW, N2NT, and K6VVA
3 QSOs: W0YK, W7WHY, W4NZ, W1UE

Heard K4BAI but always in wrong position or answering someone on the other
radio. Sorry John, no GA for me tonight.

Thanks again to the NCCC for the best thirty minutes in radio. Lotsa activity
tonight. What a BLAST you guys.

Jim