[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 29 08:13:24 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 29

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4      3
   40:  27     13
   20:  19      8
-------------------
Total:  50     24  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Comments:

No Qs on 20 for nearly a minute and half. Everyone was in QSO-with someone else.
But finally things clicked. West Coast was loud and giving out high numbers
early. Worked some surprises on 20, such as K4BAI for GA, but missed other
"usuals" like KS and even TX (where was N3BB, JAW, NZ, et al?). Moved to 40 and
found a treasure chest of mults and had good runs. Almost forgot that 80 was a
part of this tonight. So when I got there scrambled for 4 Qs but only 3 mults,
hearing several Texans but not working a one.

But I did hit my goal of 50 Qs, although the mults were nothng special. Next
week we rest, but can't wait to get back to business on the following Thursday
night. Thanks for the fun!

73,

Art