[3830] ARRLDX SSB NS3T SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 4 19:37:16 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD

  160:    9     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  214   148  Total Score = 95,016

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Squeezed in as much as I could around family stuff, etc. I had hoped to go all
night one of the two nights, but sick kids kept me and the XYL up much of the
week, so I was falling asleep at the keyboard at 1:30 am local each night.

(The drool on the keyboard was a signal that I should go to bed.)

Did the best I could with low power through all the QRM. Best DX was VP8KF on
15 meters along with ZS on 15 as well.

Had to quit at 1900z or would have grinded for a few more hours. See you in WPX
SSB with my "rare" prefix and the CQ Machine.

73 Jamie NS3T
TS-2000s
Inverted L's on 80 & 160
End fedz dipoles by W4OP for 10-40