[3830] ARRLDX SSB N5IA SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 4 19:44:40 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5IA
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N5IA

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: NM

Total:  151    33  Total Score = 14,751

Club: Cactus Radio Club

Comments:

A low level effort from a low level station operated around family schedules.

Lots of EU stations heard VERY well and I had little or no response when I
called them.  I missed perhaps 20 Mults due to their inability to hear well.
Perhaps they didn't need NM on 40 Meters.

By contrast I did not miss a single station I heard from the south and west.  I
worked QRP stations in VK and JA with no problems, and another quantity
reporting 10 Watts and 50 Watts of power level.

Lots of fun.  73 de Milt, N5IA