[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3WW SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 6 11:59:45 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA

   20: 1072    93
   15:  337    79
   10:    9     7
-------------------
Total: 1762   352  Total Score = 1,844,832

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Started the contest with almost no voice, after a week long cold.  S&P all by
computer. I regained a little voice for running Saturday and some on Sunday,
but mostly very crude A, B, C  audio files, which I have used for short voice
interruptions in emergency situations.  Next project ..more elaborate audio
files for sending calls...All in all a tad better than last year, when I had my
voice.  Maybe the robot voice was more intimidating.  no / in my WAV files so
some calls required squeeking out one letter here an there.  I tried to ask a
few guys for Power..and ended up having to push the AGAIN button.

Slept more, just in case the cold was moving into my lungs.  Couldn't have had
better conditions to be voiceless in a phone contest.

73 Chas K3WW