[3830] ARRLDX SSB PY2NY SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 6 21:25:48 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2NY

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Jaboticabal, SP

   20: 1374    60
Total: 1374    60  Total Score = 247,320

Club: TuPY Dx Group

Comments:

PP5NW at ZX5J superstation miles and miles ahead! But was unbelievable nice to
do this contest having very good nights of sleep. Main activity allow me to go
to the bed around 23h00 / 00h00 local time !! And most important: a lot of
friends on frequency - AC8G, W6OAT, K1AR, K1TO, W6NV, N6AA, NK6A, W4MYA, K2PS,
K5ZD - amazing !! Like contests before, my score were all the time and minute
by minute at livescores.com. Well, hope to listen you next time. Vitor