[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0BH SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 7 13:29:10 EST 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS

  160:    8     7
Total:  289   148  Total Score = 128,316

I was getting the van ready to go rover in the Oklahoma Centennial QSO Party
next weekend, so I only operated from time to time. The bands were reasonably
quiet and 10m even opened up on Sunday for awhile. The few times I tried to run
I had minimal luck. I did work a number of stations on five bands and PJ2T on
all six. The "thank you thank you thank you" I heard made it all worthwhile!

Look for me with special event call W0K rover in the OKQP March 10-11, and
check out my schedule by looking up W0K on QRZ. I'm trying something different.
Hope to put lots of you in the log!

73, Bob, w0bh