[3830] WiQP N4PN SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 11 20:40:02 EST 2007

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Macon, GA

  160:    0      0
   80:   40      9
   40:   71     25
   20:   39     16
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
  UHF:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  150     50  Mults = 65  Total Score = 22,685.0

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Settled in for a nice short QSO Party SOAB HP but about two hours into
the party, the amp went south. Band switch gone..serious stuff this time.
Still lots of fun and will list all of the mobiles later with total contacts.
Great job...only county I missed that I heard was ROCK on 75 SSB late to-
night. Pretty hard with 100w....should have stopped and put another amp
on line but just too much trouble.
Great job of getting everyone on the air from WI.
73, Paul, N4PN