[3830] Rus DX SJ2W(SM3WMV) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 18 07:57:27 EST 2007

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SM3WMV
Station: SM2HWG

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Sika

  160:   145    11       32        37
   80:   238   152       41        50
   40:   358    63       57        58
   20:   312   674       76        65
   15:    51    15       44        12
   10:     0     1        1         0
Total:  1104   916      251       222  Total Score = 5,891,215

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

My first "serious" attempt in this contest. Did a lot of things I could have
done better but hopefully I'll do it better next time. This is a fun contest
even though the extreme QRM levels being very close to where everybody beams so
if I acted as a lid it was probably 20% because of the QRM levels ;-)

I struggled a bit during the morning and fell asleep during quite a few qsos
but tried to keep myself busy scanning 15M for mults, which was a very tough
job.

New Swedish record but considering how little I worked on 10/15 this is gonna
be pretty easy to break in the future. Thanks to SM2HWG and wife for letting me
use the station once again.