[3830] VaQP VE3MGY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 19 05:34:29 EST 2007

                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: VE3MGY
Operator(s): VE3MGY
Station: VE3MGY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ONTARIO

   40:   84    187      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   84    187      0  Mults = 88  Total Score = 40,452

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I was SOSB 40M and found it to be a very good turn out for the QSO party. A
special thanks to AB4A/M and N4LCL/M who gave out at least a dozen counties
tomyself just by themselves. I spent some time Saturday morning reconfiguring
my antennas [ wire Zepps in the trees ] to tweak my signal into Virginia.
Signals were very close to predicted for the entire contest and the band opened
and closed within 30 minutes of my prop software's predictions so I was happy
with that as well.

73
Brian
VE3MGY