[3830] WPX SSB WF3C(@W4QG) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 26 05:56:50 EST 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WF3C
Operator(s): W4QG WF3C
Station: W4QG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs):

Total: 1090  Prefixes = 2055  Total Score = 549

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A single-radio M/S as there weren't enough antennas to support the second rig.

FT-1000MP MkV + Alpha 87A (1.5kw)

10m-20m 3-ele SteppIR @ 75'
40m SteppIR Rotatable Dipole @ 75'
75m Inverted Vee @ 70'

Was the inconsistency in the rules for multi-op serial numbers ever resolved?
Paul's copy of N1MM reset numbers per band even though we listed the category
as Multi-One. Reading the rules after the contest, it looks like we should have
issued a single set of serial numbers as we used only one transmitter.

vy 73,

Chris WF3C (for W4QG)