[3830] WPX SSB KT4ZB(@K4WP) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 26 08:51:43 EST 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: K4WP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Savannah, GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

After 3 years of being part of the NQ4I M/M team, was on my own.  Thanks to
Bill, K4WP, for allowing me to use his new station for WPX.  He has put
together an excellent general purpose shack with FT-1000mp Field plus Quadra
for 10-40m to Steper IR, and Icom 756 pro plus amp and balanced line dipole for
killer signal on 80m.  My favorite contest, tough to run on 20m, but nice runs
on 40 and 80.  Thanks to all for Q's and spots; also to the SECC guys on the
bands; also to KT4PD, whom I've never met, who found me with just minutes to go
to swap prefixes.
Best - Jere