[3830] WPX SSB ZX5J(PP5JR) SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 26 19:04:02 EST 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ZX5J
Operator(s): PP5JR
Station: PP5JR

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: BRASIL

   15: 3591

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Good conditions.  Very huge pile up with europe in the first day.
But in the secound day, after my 12 hours period out off air, a lighting storm
took me out of the air. I lost 6 hours in the end of the contest ...with good
conditions.
Result: only 30 hours on air!!! But a enjoy so much...very happy to be with a
very very nice friends in the station --- they operated  the other bands---,
and of course,  to have the oportunity to work a lot of my best friends in the
world.
See you in the contests...and in Visalia.
Sergio PP5JR/ZX5J/PX5E