[3830] WPX SSB KM9P(@K4JNY) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 27 10:07:02 EST 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KM9P
Operator(s): K0EJ, KD4HIK, K4JNY, AB4GG, KE4MBP, NA4K,W4NZ
Station: K4JNY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TN

   20: 1235

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Many thanks to Jeff K4JNY, for the use of his station and the KM9P call sign.
Had several nice comments from those who recognized the former call of Bill,
W4AN.  We almost didn't do this one as some of our "first team" ops could not
be there. But, thanks to help from relatively new-to-contesting Kenny AB4GG and
Howard KE4MBP along with regulars K0EJ, NA4K and KD4HIK (and a few pinch-hit
hours from K4JNY), we were able to keep the radios going for the full 48 - in
spite of the (lack of) propagation. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and
giving us a QSO.

73, Ted W4NZ

 160       58      103   1.8        3
  80      600     1051   1.8       92