[3830] WPX SSB HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 28 08:07:18 EST 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Dominican Republic

   20: 1611

Club: PUP DX CLUB

Comments:

Thanks to all been logged this time, The best contest hours only at beggining
over 200 qso's mark and then history.... Very bad propa on 15 ... Jeezes
A lot of ANTI HAMS all over... Entirely hours of deliberated QRM ..

My goals for the test was 5,000,000 points and 800 Mults maybe next time should
cahnge category because low power entrys is getting more complicated at least
with Kilo you can deserve more respect....

God bless you all and CU in NEXT PILE

Insha'Allah, If God Will, Si Dios lo permite

My apologies to  my friend Hiro JA6WFM I couldn't pick up him from the heavy
pile on last hours  on 20...