[3830] WPX SSB OM3DX SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 30 03:32:43 EST 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OM3DX
Operator(s): OM3DX
Station: OM3DX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Kosice

RIG: Kenwood TS-850S and Linear amp. 2x 3-500Z (800 Watt out)
ANT: Eco 3ele. tribander beam at 45 feet

Is this really minimum or will be next worse? I participated to the contest in
few ours only but I checked openings during full contest. At Saturday nice
opening to Indonesia on 10m. At Sunday morning nice opening to Japan on 15m and
quite good to US in the last evening on 20m.Thank you very much for your
contacts to everybody

73 from Michal, OM3DX