[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 30 11:22:10 EST 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 30

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      3
   80:  12      7
   40:  19     12
   20:   4      1
-------------------
Total:  39     23  Total Score = 897

With all the wild weather around here, wasn't sure I'd make it tonight. At NS
time there were no immediate lightning flashes, so KS was on. Big 20m CA
signals at the start completely overrode the QRN, but the opposite was true on
40 and below. Probably should have stayed off 160. I could hear people trying
to call me but the crashes were almost always too loud. Looking at the spectrum
scope made me feel like I was in a row boat on a stormy ocean .. every now and
then I'd be on top of the waves, but just for a moment. Whoever was calling me
the last minute, sorry .. just couldn't get the call.

Good to hear some new calls out there! Hope to hear you all better next week.

73, Bob, w0bh