[3830] NeQP N8II Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 1 10:32:03 EDT 2007

                    Nebraska QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      1
   40:   11      4
   20:   20     25
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
----------------------------
Total:   31     30      0  Mults = 28  Total Score = 5,152

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

W0BH sent me a couple of e-mails encouraging me to trail along with him
 in the NEQP. Knowing that band condx would probably ruin any serious run
 at the FQP, I took him up on the offer. The only problem was N6MU was also
 in the hunt. Bob, W0BH is to be commended for his efforts driving many
 hundreds of miles solo and doing a great job operating at the same time.
 I don't think I missed any of his counties due to the distraction of
 working the FQP half-heartedly on phone at the same time, but condx and
 FQP QRM caused me to miss 2. We would get into a routine of QSY'ing
 to 20M phone from CW in every county. Signals were pretty weak on 40 and
 one try at 40 phone did not work out. Bob worked over 560 QSO's while
 driving/parking on county lines, an incredible effort!
 There were a few NE fixed stations on and one other mobile AC0DQ who I
 worked in 2 counties. Many thanks for the Q's and new counties!