[3830] SPDX RTTY I2WIJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 1 13:26:34 EDT 2007

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Milan

   80:   39   199    27
   40:   58   309    34
   20:  105   644    52
   15:   21   135    15
   10:    3    15     2
-------------------------
Total:  226  1302   130  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,015,560

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

My firts RTTY Contest ever!
Unfortunately I didn't have enough time, but it has been fun.
I missed most of the prime time on lower bands, started later and
finished earlier: not the right tactic! but that's life.
I didn't had any target for this contest but at a certain point I saw
1 Million points should have been a good one, so I went for it.
Very though with low power and AFSK without filters!
I used N1MM and MMTTY, IC706MkII @ 70W, and home made AFSK interface.
Next step will be an FSK interface, to be able to use filtering.

Then a lot of practice for speed up operations and not to sound a LID!

Glad to had such a start up!

73 and thanks to all who copied me!
Bob, I2WIJ